- Architect, deploy and support a multi-region network infrastructure used for real-time trading.
- Optimize both network and servers for low-latency, high-throughput messaging.
- Build robustness, resiliency and security into the system.
Skills & Requirements
Requirements: Applicants should have experience with
- Designing and building geographically-dispersed networks.
- Configuring and supporting firewalls, switches and routers for LAN and WAN connectivity.
- Optimizing systems for both low-latency and high-throughput messaging.
- Network and system monitoring, alerting and failover.
- Cisco certification.
- System administration in a RHEL 5/6 environment.
- System tuning and analysis, and using real-time OS capabilities.
- Configuring and building servers, working with technology vendors.
- Working with data centers to remotely deploy and support hardware.
- Unlimited growth potential in a small, growing trading firm.
- Casual work environment.
About Effex Capital
A fast-paced, profitable, and growing trading firm. Technology plays a vital role in financial markets. As a participant in the financial markets our technology is a key part of our success. We have quick turn-around times on most technical projects. We are constantly exploring and experimenting with new technologies and often look to deploy the latest technologies. A casual, flexible environment focused on end results that are very tangible and apparent.