Jobs | Gigaom | The industry leader in emerging technology research
Java Technical Lead - 6 Month Contract
Posted Sep 14
Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client, a fantastic market leading company based in Reigate, Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Java Technical Lead to join their team on a 6-month contract basis.
The successful candidate will still be very much hands on with their work developing systems and software. You will also assist in managing, coaching and mentoring the development team.
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of multi-skilled developers including appraisals, 1 to 1?s and future recruitment
- Efficient design of enterprise quality software
- Proactive involvement in code reviews, testing and bug fixing
- Continuous improvement of existing code base
- Design bespoke software and applications using Java
- Supporting client upgrades
Essential Key Technologies:
- Spring Boot / Spring Cloud
- API?s (ideally Restful)
- Agile experience
- AWS experience would be highly advantageous
- NOSQL (Dynamo / Elasticsearch / Docker) would be highly advantageous
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working with Java in a team lead / technical lead capacity
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as instructed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Java / Spring / J2EE / Developer / Development / Technical Lead /
. Date posted: 12/09/2017
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Post a Job