Posted Mar 18
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Node4 is an exciting and invigorating workplace environment as we expand into new markets and introduce new solutions to our product range. With our own UK data centres, national MPLS network and many strong USPs, our portfolio includes Colocation, Cloud, Connectivity, Managed Services and Unified Communication solutions.
As a result of our continued year on year growth, we need to expand our support team and are therefore looking to recruit an experienced Application Developer.
As a key member of the development team you will be responsible for developing code following company guidelines for both internal and external projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
• Working within a team environment, following team conventions on version control, documentation, sharing of work and testing.
• Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks, in particular Silex/Symfony and Drupal.
• Knowledge of modern php working practices, including use of Composer.
• Familiarity with databases; primarily SQL, NoSQL knowledge advantageous.
• Ability to use Git and follow the 'Github Workflow' for managing work.
• Communicating with clients in a polite, friendly, and helpful manner at all stages of a project.
• Ability to understand and work with application infrastructure for virtual and cloud based applications.
Person Profile of the Application Developer:
• Self driven and self managed, with good forward planning skills.
• A drive to be better in all areas.
• Remain enthusiastic about the work, and stay up to date with the latest developments of the technology being used.
• Other duties as the role demands
Please click APPLY NOW to send us your CV
Employment Type: Permanent
Other Pay Info: £30,000 with a variety of benefits & extras
Post a Job